We are currently seeking technical experts in ICT and Health. Technical experts provide specific technical advice to the JAS-ANZ assessment teams. These activities occur at various time throughout the year, we do not offer regular work, so this role would suit someone already working in the industry who is looking for a few additional days work or would like to develop their skills within the audit, accreditation area.
You will demonstrate:
ICT experts for Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
- Exceptional technical expertise in your field.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Sound judgement and analysis.
- Discretion and a commitment to confidentiality.
- Flexible and able to travel within Australasia.
- Have the right to work unrestricted in Australia and New Zealand.
- Preference for applicants to be located in East Coast Australia/New Zealand.
Health and Human Services experts
- Strong understanding of ISO/IEC 27001 and/or ISO/IEC 20000 standards.
- Strong technical knowledge and competency relative to Information Security concepts and trends.
- 10+ years’ experience in Information Security / ICT sectors.
- Tertiary qualifications combined with relevant ICT training with a focus on Information Security.
- Auditing experience desirable.
- Service delivery experience in one or more of the following areas: Reproductive medicine, nursing and other allied health, disability, psychology – behavioural support, counselling, domestic violence, child safety/youth work, indigenous services.
- Experience in a quality management role, able to advise on the current benchmark of accepted, expected service delivery.
- Qualifications commensurate with the industry, if applicable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a passionate organisation and be influential in the ensuring quality standards within your industry.
A daily rate will be negotiated with the successful applicants.
Don't miss this unique opportunity with an organisation that values integrity, trust and professionalism.
To apply, visit the SEEK job listing and please attach a resume and cover letter detailing how you think you can contribute to the role.
Further information can also be obtained by emailing positions [at] jas-anz.org